Greetings from the Eldridges!

Life is good, we are so blessed!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jacob's First Day of Kindergarten!

Jacob started Kindergarten today! He was so excited and woke up at 6:00 without any problem. The girls were almost as excited as he was. He cooperated and let me take a bunch of pictures of him. His teacher is Mrs. Hill, who was also Abigail's Kindergarten teacher. He didn't shed a tear and was very happy to stay at school when I dropped him off. I guess I had more trouble leaving than he did staying! Here are a few pictures to remember this special day.
All Smiles and excited for his first day!
Pretending to be scared! :)
Excited!
August 23, 2012


"Yeah!" 
The girls and Jacob!

In font of the school.

Mrs. Hill & Jacob

Putting up his back pack.


Posing at his desk. 

Starting to color as Mama got ready to leave.

One last look back at my baby!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see all these pictures. He'll do fine there I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete