Thursday, March 25, 2010
Visiting Grandpa & Grandma's house
For spring break, we went to visit Grandpa and Grandma in Springfield, MO. The kids had lots of fun playing with their grandparents. They started some fun projects too, that I will post later. They always love playing in the little play house in the back yard. We also went to Lambert's Cafe and had fun catching the fresh hot rolls.
Here Jacob is playing in the playhouse with Madeline. They like playing restaraunt and grocery store with all the neat toys. Looks like Jacob isn't too happy with his order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to see the updated pictures from your trip up to Springfield. I'll try and call while you are there, although it may be when you are already back to Little Rock, Kenda. Or some other time. I can't call right now.
ReplyDeleteHey! nice to see pictures of your family and your Mom...I have a blog too...so does Alicia and Kara...
ReplyDeleteHi Kenda. Just stumbled upon your blog this morning. It looks like you have a lovely family and life there in AR. Fun to peek in on your life today! Linda (Rowland) Debelak
ReplyDelete